All editorial content, graphics, video and soundbites on this website are protected by Nigerian copyright law may not be copied or re-used without the express permission www.teegist.com, which reserves all rights.
www.teegist.com has a thriving user community that actively encourages commenting on articles, stories and blog posts. If your comments consistently or intentionally make www.teegist.com a less civil and enjoyable place to be, you and your comments will be deleted instantly.
As www.teegist.com promotes a receptive, transparent and civil atmosphere for comments and users.
3. The Dont’s.
Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to voice their opinion regardless of identity, politics, ideology, religion or agreement with other community members, the author of the post or staff members as long as those opinions are respectful and constructively add to the conversation.
Certain comments are not permitted under TeeGist House Rules, which includes
- Vulgar/offensive/obscene in nature;
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- Off topic;
- Spam (such as the same comment posted repeatedly) or include certain links to other sites;
- Impliedly or expressly attacks and/or defames any third party;
- Offensive towards any gender, ethnic, religion, race or culture;
- Advocating any illegal activity;
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- Promoting particular services, products, or political organizations;
- Appear to impersonate someone else;
Be yourself, only yourself, and just your one self. Every person’s opinion is valuable and unique. Pretending to be someone else removes that unique value from you or from others.
Thanks for staying with Us…